TEAM CHALK COMPETITION
Sunday, October 17th through Wednesday, October 20th
- Each team will design and produce a chalk design to be displayed around campus before and during the week of Homecoming.
- All chalk designs must be made on Truman State University grounds.
- NO inappropriate/profane language, words, symbols and/or pictures.
- Chalk designs should be decorated appropriately for Truman school spirit.
- Chalk designs must include:
- “All Roads Lead Home” theme
- One of the following theme items: car, light signal (does not have to include the entire pole), or a crown
- The Homecoming Committee is the final authority on the appropriateness of chalk designs and reserves the right to deduct points for violations. If a team has violated the rules, that team may lose part or all of their points for the chalk competition.
- All chalk design drafts are due on October 1st via email to email@example.com for design approval.
- Completed chalk designs must be created between Sunday, October 17th and Wednesday, October 20th. Designs are due on Wednesday, October 20, by 5pm submitted by emailing a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the location on campus.
- Photos will be posted on @TrumanStateHomecoming Instagram account and bonus points will be awarded for the team that receives the most likes.
- Each chalk design will be evaluated on its adherence to the previously listed guidelines, creativity and the incorporation of Truman school spirit into the design.
Point Distribution via Category:
Normal Avenue – 25 points
Baltimore Street – 15 points
Franklin Street – 10 points
Patterson Street – Winners are chosen based on criteria.