Each organization has the opportunity to nominate a member for a Homecoming Spotlight. Each nominee will be featured on social media throughout the week of homecoming on “Truman Homecoming” accounts.
Individuals can participate using the same requirements.
- Must be an enrolled student.
- Must be active within their organization.
- Must embody the spirit of Truman State University/bulldogs.
Nominations and Applications Rules:
- Submit a photo and brief bio about the nominee (not to exceed 100 words).
Due Dates and Points:
- Photos and bios are due by Monday, October 19th at 10 AM via email at email@example.com with the subject line “Homecoming Spotlights”.
- Each organization that submits a nomination will receive 10 points.
- Organizations can earn up to 10 bonus points by submitting a faculty (5pts) and/or staff (5pts). Faculty and/or staff should have some connection to the organization and referenced in the bio.